Communal incidents has gone down in 2014 compared to 2013 as per

Updated on November 25, 2015 in Media Lies & Spins
3 on November 22, 2015

As per “The Hindu” report accessed from MHA,
http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/300-cases-of-communal-violence-in-four-months/article7904417.ece

The data do not show any spike in incidents under the NDA government. In 2013, when the UPA was in power, 823 such incidents were reported and in 2014 the figure stood at 644, the NDA came to power on May 26, 2014.

Still the media whipped up a vicious atmosphere highlighting the dadri incident and ofcourse prior to that the orchestrated “church attacks” as all signs on intolerance by the new ruling class,thereby triggering another drama of #awardwapsi from those who received awards for being politically loyal to either left or previous regime….
Just wondering to what level the media can stoop?
If not for social media,MSM would have sold off our country by now…..
RIP MSM

• Liked by
0 on November 23, 2015

for starters different media companies are owned by different corporate houses. For main course meal it is never the fight for parties but always of the corporate. And for dessert whoever we elect and select would merely serve their masters and not us. I hope that answers your ticklish feeling.
I personally will go with parties that boost Indian Brands. I will at least be able to see some improvement if not big. As xvgb4456 said imagine and then imagine why the opposition at the current would have the most to gain from. Same laws are applied by all opposition parties irrespective of their principles and year of make. It is just that this time the opposition has truly hurt the soul of the nation. But never the less they proved why they have been sitting at the throne for the times immemorial. They indeed are better players and planers.

• Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies