Aspirants who are appearing for JAM 2018 all known that its a tough exam, it requires proper guidance for preparation.
So here are some JAM Preparation Tips which help you.
- All you need to preparation for the IIT JAM is to pick a good study material. Prefer good reference books which contains previous years question papers and sample papers also.
- Must check the complete IIT JAM Syllabus.
- Practice mock tests through this you will know about your weak points and then work on that.
- You can take help from YouTube videos on IIT JAM Topics which related to your syllabus.
- Make short memory cards to help in last minute revision.
- Devote more time towards revising topics which have more weightage in comparison to others.
- Do not start a new topic at the last minute! Instead revise the topics you have already completed.
- Don’t be stressed keep calm and prepare.